Tired of Being in the “ Wrong ” Relationships?
Sick of Relationships that Don't Work Out?
You may be frustrated about the lack of love in your life but not sure how to get the kind of relationship you want. Perhaps you're afraid of repeating painful mistakes next time and have lost some of your confidence. You may have been burned in the past and don't want it to happen again.
Being single in what seems like a sea of couples can be a challenge. Sometimes you feel lonely and wish you could just find the right person.
Well meaning friends and family think you're a great catch, but you can't seem to pick — or keep — a relationship that really makes you happy.
Or — you may feel guilty for things you did in past relationships and wonder whether you have what it takes to make it work with someone.
- Do you keep repeating negative problem patterns in relationships?
- Are you still holding onto past hurts?
- Do you keep choosing the wrong kind of partner?
- Have you stayed in relationships even when you felt it was abusive?
- Do you sometimes want commitment, and sometimes feel afraid of it?
- Do you sometimes feel like giving up on relationships all together?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, counselling can help. I know this from my own experience, and from witnessing the changes in my clients.
In our counselling sessions, we will work together to explore how your belief systems, family-of-origin, life experiences, relationship problems, and unique personality and gender traits may have affected your patterns in relationship, so we can sort through what works and what doesn't.
- Clarify what you are looking for in a relationship.
- Attract the right kind of person — and be yourself.
- Learn from what happened with your past partners — no matter what the relationship was like!
- Know what you are worth.
- Create a different kind of relationship next time.
These things truly are possible when you begin to let go of the past and discover who you really are.
Find out what makes a relationship
happy, healthy, and long-lasting.
I would be honoured to work with you and be a companion on your journey to creating the relationship you want.
If you would like to find out more about how we could work together — or, if you want to book your complimentary 20 minute counselling consultation -- please call me at 1 888 504 4111 or email me at
To your happiness,